Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad. It's a crowd pleaser for everyone, too! When I first made this Loaded Cauliflower Mock Potato Salad I took the leftovers to a family party and everyone there loved it. And in a family where very How to Make Loaded Cauliflower Mock Potato Salad: (Scroll down for complete recipe including nutritional information.) Cut up two pounds of.
Although it's tough to disguise, the bland flavor of cauliflower makes it a great substitute for potato. In this episode I share a Keto friendly recipe that has become one of my favorites!! Keto Cauliflower No-Potato Salad—My New Favorite Summertime Recipe! You can have Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad
- Prepare 4 cups of mashed cauliflower.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 stalks of diced celery.
- You need 3 of large boiled eggs diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced dill pickles.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced green olives.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of real mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of yellow mustard.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
This low-carb mock potato picnic salad will be a hit at your next BBQ! As you likely know, cauliflower is a super successful potato swap in many low-carb recipes. This Cauliflower Potato Salad is made with cauliflower instead of potatoes for a low-carb keto friendly Mock potato salad for the win. By now you've probably heard of or tasted cauliflower as a This low carb potato salad is another excellent way to substitute cauliflower for potatoes without.
Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad instructions
- Steam or boil 1 to 1 1/2 heads of fresh cauliflower. Cool down. Rice it with food processor. Place in microwaveable dish and cook on high in microwave 8-10 minutes until soft. Cool.
- In a large mixing bowl add diced eggs, onions, celery, pickles, and olives. Stir to mix thoroughly..
- Add cauliflower to vegetables and egg mixture. Add mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, and all spices to the bowl. Stir until mixed thoroughly. Chill at least 2 hours prior to serving. Enjoy..
Cauliflower mock potato salad has all the flavors of traditional potato salad but without all the carbs! Cauliflower instead of potatoes are the perfect substitute to be able to enjoy the flavor when you are living a low carb keto life. Take a break from mashed cauliflower and enjoy eating. Everyone loves this mock potato salad, even those who are not following a low carb or keto diet. The dry mustard and garlic powder add loads of flavor to the dressing, while the cauliflower, egg, celery and radish combine to create an interesting crunch and tender texture that is amazing!