Pumpkin soup. This is a classic, easy pumpkin soup made with fresh pumpkin that is very fast to make. Quick and easy spicy pumpkin soup made with pumpkin purée, onions, fresh ginger, chicken stock, cream, and a mixture of curry, cumin, and coriander. Pumpkin soup is a usually 'bound' (thick) soup made from a purée of pumpkin.
The shortcut was obvious — canned pumpkin — but would it taste as good? Your mama's gonna be so proud. Watch how to make the best pumpkin soup in this short recipe video! You can cook Pumpkin soup using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin soup
- It’s 2 cups of Pumpkin (cut in cubes).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Onion chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Butter.
- It’s as required of Coriander leaves for garnish.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
This creamy (yet cream-less) soup features incredible roasted pumpkin flavor. Pumpkin soup in the fall is something that never gets old. It's healthy, super creamy, and keeps you cozy. You can use various winter squashes to make this soup but our top two favorite types are sugar.
Pumpkin soup instructions
- Heat butter in a pan add onion saute till translucent..
- Now add pumpkin cubes and salt mix it well.Add two cups of water and cooked till pumpkin become soft..
- When pumpkin become soft remove it from a pan and keep a side so it's become cool..
- When it's cool down grind it in a smooth texture..
- Now transfer this mixture in a same pan add black pepper powder and milk mix it well and cooked on low flame for 6 to 8 minutes..
- Adjust consistency according to your choice..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot..
Oh my gourd, these pumpkin soups are delicious. Pumpkin Soup is one of the best fall soups you'll ever taste. A creamy base is loaded with bacon, pumpkin, spices, and pureed until smooth. This easy squash soup is the perfect fall recipe! Luckily, pumpkin soup is a very easy meal to make, even if you're a beginner in the kitchen.