Pumpkin soup. This is a classic, easy pumpkin soup made with fresh pumpkin that is very fast to make. Quick and easy spicy pumpkin soup made with pumpkin purée, onions, fresh ginger, chicken stock, cream, and a mixture of curry, cumin, and coriander. Pumpkin soup is a usually 'bound' (thick) soup made from a purée of pumpkin.
The shortcut was obvious — canned pumpkin — but would it taste as good? Your mama's gonna be so proud. Watch how to make the best pumpkin soup in this short recipe video! You can have Pumpkin soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin soup
- It’s 1 cup of Pumpkin chopped in small pieces.
- It’s 1 tbspn of onion diced long.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh mint leaves.
- It’s 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/3 table spoon of salt.
- It’s to taste of black pepper according.
- You need 1 of tspn green onion for garnishing.
- It’s 1 of tspn carrot cut in small pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
This creamy (yet cream-less) soup features incredible roasted pumpkin flavor. Pumpkin soup in the fall is something that never gets old. It's healthy, super creamy, and keeps you cozy. You can use various winter squashes to make this soup but our top two favorite types are sugar.
Pumpkin soup instructions
- First take a wok & dry roast onion in medium flame..
- Wen onion roasts add garlic cloves, mint leaves & pumpkin.Add water also.cover the wok..
- Cook till pumpkin softens.Now switch off the flame & let it cool..
- Wen it cools down remove mint leaves. Blend it nicely..
- Now again boil this pumpkin puree. Adjust consistency & add salt with pepper..
- Garnish with carrots, green onion & mint leaves.Serve hot. Yummy soup is ready to Enjoy.
Oh my gourd, these pumpkin soups are delicious. Pumpkin Soup is one of the best fall soups you'll ever taste. A creamy base is loaded with bacon, pumpkin, spices, and pureed until smooth. This easy squash soup is the perfect fall recipe! Luckily, pumpkin soup is a very easy meal to make, even if you're a beginner in the kitchen.