Pumpkin masoor dal soup. Masoor dal, also known as red lentils, is packed with nutrients and has many health benefits. It is rich in protein, fibre, calcium, magnesium, Vitamin A, C Since it doesn't require them to chew, it is easily digestible and safe for babies. Tomato pumpkin masoor dal soup for babies is easy to prepare and.
Lentil soup is a wholesome comforting soup and is very simple to prepare. Serve Masoor dal with some steamed basmati rice, pickle and papad and you have a comforting Indian meal. Even aside vegetable raita or cucumber raita or Indian veg salad can be You can also just have it plain like a soup. You can have Pumpkin masoor dal soup using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin masoor dal soup
- Prepare 1/4 kg of Yellow pumpkin – cut into cubes.
- You need 2 tbsps of Masoor dal -.
- You need 2 tbsps of oats Quick cooking -.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot – cut into cubes.
- It’s 1 of Tomato – cut into cubes.
- Prepare 2 inchs of Ginger – finely chopped.
- Prepare of Salt – as needed.
- It’s of black pepper Freshly ground – as needed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Jeera powder – (optional).
- Prepare 2 tsps of Oil -.
How to make Whole Masoor ki Dal (Whole Red Lentils). Masoor Dal is a classic, traditional Indian dish made with red lentils. Lentils are an everyday staple throughout India Bursting with flavor, Masoor Dal blends a variety of aromatic and flavorful spices Okay, let's get started on this fabulous Indian red lentil soup recipe! First prepare what's known as the.
Pumpkin masoor dal soup step by step
- Powder the oats in a dry mixie jar. Keep it aside.
- In a pressure pan, heat oil. Add ginger and saute for a few seconds..
- Add pumpkin and carrot cubes and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add jeera powder, tomatoes and masoor dal. Mix well for a minute.
- Add enough water to cover the veggies.
- Close the pressure pan. Once the steam starts to form, put the whistle and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- After the steam is released, puree the contents using a stick blender while it is hot (If you don't have one, wait till it cools and then puree it in a mixer).
- Heat the pureed soup again, add oats powder and mix well. Add the required salt and ground pepper..
- Once the soup has thickened to the required consistency, switch off the flame..
- Serve it hot with bread toast..
Masoor tadka dal is a delicious Indian lentil curry made with red lentils. It's easy to make, flavorful, and healthy. Dal translates to lentil, but when referred to in the context of food it means a spiced Indian lentil soup. Dal can be made thick or thin, and with any kind of lentil. Masoor dal being an incomplete grain, it is important to combine it with protein-rich ingredients like paneer, to make a complete, nourishing soup.