You can have Pumpkin Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Soup
- Prepare 1 of medium size carrot chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium size sweet potato chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small white onion chopped.
- Prepare 200 gms of pumpkin chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled corn kernels.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of haldi powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mixed herbs seasoning.
- Prepare as needed of water.
- It’s of few sprigs spring onion (for garnish).
- It’s 1 cup of hung curd.
Pumpkin Soup step by step
- In a pressure cooker add the chopped carrots.
- Add the sweet potato, pumpkin.
- Salt, haldi powder, olive oil & 4-5 cups of water. close the lid & cook on medium heat for almost 3-4 whistles..
- Let the mixture cool down for few mints..
- With a hand blender, blend the mixture into a smooth puree. heat the mixture on a medium flame and add black pepper powder & mixed herbs seasoning. simmer the soup for few minutes. add the boiled corn kernels.
- Transfer in a soup bowl & add a dollop of hung curd. garnish with sprigs of finely chopped green spring onion & serve hot..