My Smokey pumpkin soup.
You can cook My Smokey pumpkin soup using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Smokey pumpkin soup
- Prepare 1 of brown onion, chopped.
- You need 3 large of potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- You need 1 of whole pumpkin, peeled, deseeded and chopped. I use Jap or Queensland Blue pumpkin.
- Prepare 1 of 400 gram tin Heinz tomato soup.
- You need 2 of chilli cheese krankys thickly sliced.
My Smokey pumpkin soup instructions
- Place onions, potato and pumpkin in large pot. Cover with water..
- Bring to the boil and simmer for half hour..
- Add tomato soup and kransky and simmer for a further hour and a half to allow for the flavours to really infuse..
- Allow soup to cool before completely blending with stick blender.
- If the soup is slightly bland season with salt and pepper and add a couple tablespoons of vegeta or powdered beef stock.