Pumpkin Soup | Kaddu Ka Soup.
You can cook Pumpkin Soup | Kaddu Ka Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Soup | Kaddu Ka Soup
- Prepare 1/2 Kg of pumpkin.
- You need 6-8 of garlic pods.
- You need 1 of Medium size onion roughly chopped.
- You need 1 of Big tomato roughly chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 Cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh cream.
- It’s to taste of mixed seasoning (optional).
- You need 1 Tsp of oil for cooking.
Pumpkin Soup | Kaddu Ka Soup step by step
- Peel the pumpkin and chop it into small pieces. Pressure cook pumpkin, garlic pods, onion and tomato with 2 cups of water..
- Let the cooker releases and mixture gets cool down. Grind it to the puree..
- Heat oil in a pan, add salt and seasoning. To this pour the puree and cook it to boil. I added 1/2 cup extra water to this puree as I like to have a bit watery..
- Switch off the flame, adjust salt as per your taste and garnish it with cream. Serve hot. Very soothing..