Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup. Перевод слова hot, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. hot [hɔt]Прилагательное. hot / hotter / hottest. перевод и определение "hot", английский-русский Словарь онлайн. This approximation hides hot spots of pollutant concentrations in urban areas, where the density of buildings is highest. Hot or HOT may refer to: Hot District, a district of Chiang Mai province, Thailand.
Hot, Albania, a village in the Malësi e Madhe municipality, Shkodër County, Albania. Learn more. (physically attractive): hawt (slang, especially Internet), hott (slang, especially Internet). From Middle English hot, hat, from Old English hāt ("hot, fervent, fervid, fierce"), from Proto-Germanic *haitaz ("hot"), from Proto-Indo-European *kay- ("hot; to heat"). You can have Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup
- Prepare 5 of Red Peppers.
- You need 1 head of White onion.
- Prepare 2 slice of Brown bread.
- You need 1 bunch of Pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1 of Grounded fresh black pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of Granulated garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Chilli pepper.
- You need 1 of as needed Water.
One who is: a. gorgeous b. pretty c. beautiful d. cute e. attractive. Looking for the definition of HOT? This page is about the various possible meanings of the acronym, abbreviation, shorthand or slang term: HOT. Hot (Play & Win Radio Version).
Hot & Healthy Red Pepper Soup instructions
- Wash your red peppers, hollow the cores, cut them in 2 or 3 parts. Set the oven to 200'C and bake the peppers for 1 hour. Then set them aside to cool down..
- When the peppers are in the oven prepare the optionals which will stuffed your healthy hot soup..
- Do the croutons, it's easy! Cut 2 slices of brown bread into small pieces. Warm up the pan, put the olive oil, some sea salt, black pepper, granulated garlic, stir them and fry pieces of bread on golden couloured crunchy croutons :).
- Warm up your pan and roast the pumpkin seeds. Do it carefully so they won't burn..
- Chop the onion and fry it lightly on the coconut oil. Set it aside to cool down..
- Take the chilled pepper and peel of the skin gently..
- Put the peeled pepper and fried onion into the jug and blend together until smooth texture..
- Then put some water slightly. Remember to not rarefy much! You can loose the proper taste of the soup..
- Put the soup into the pot on the small fire. Season with the sea salt, black pepper, chilli pepper and optional herbs. Make it hot but You don't have to boil it..
- Dish it up with roasted pumpkin seeds and the croutons :).
Marcel Botezan, Radu Bolfea, Sebastian Barac. Hot definition is – having a relatively high temperature. b : capable of giving a sensation of heat or of burning, searing, or scalding working outside in the hot sun fried in hot oil. adjective, hot·ter, hot·test. having or giving off heat; having a high temperature: a hot fire; hot coffee. having or causing a sensation of great bodily heat; attended with or producing such a sensation. Search, discover and share your favorite Hot Hot Hot GIFs. Having or giving off heat; capable of burning. b. Hotmail was introduced years ago by Microsoft and is still very popular especially amongst elderly.