Chilled Goat’s Milk Soup.
You can cook Chilled Goat’s Milk Soup using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chilled Goat’s Milk Soup
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- You need 12 ounces of goat milk.
- Prepare 12 ounces of evaporated cow milk.
- Prepare 15 of cardamom pods.
- You need 2 cups of Sugar.
- It’s 2 Cups of Water.
- It’s 1 of -ounce Nasturtium blossoms.
- Prepare 1 of -ounce pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 of -ounce caraway.
Chilled Goat’s Milk Soup step by step
- Peel the lemon and get rid of the pith..
- Completely dissolve the sugar in the water..
- Candy lemon peel by boiling for 60 minutes in the sugar water..
- Dip nasturtium blossoms in the hot sugar to candy. Set aside..
- Combine goat's milk and evaporated cow's milk in a saucepan..
- Stir in Cardamom pods and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Chill in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes before serving..
- Top with candied lemon peel and nasturtium blossoms, seeds and nuts..