Loaded potato soup instant pot ip.
You can have Loaded potato soup instant pot ip using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Loaded potato soup instant pot ip
- Prepare 4 TBSP of (half stick) of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion diced.
- It’s 8 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 4 pounds of potatoes pealed and chopped into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 6 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ruffly chopped fresh basil.
- You need 1 TBSP of dried thyme.
- You need 1/2 TBSP of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 5.2 oz of herb cheese spread cut into cubes I use Boursin.
- Prepare of Garnishes.
- Prepare of Croutons.
- It’s of Chopped green onion.
- You need of Mild cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Fresh chopped parsley.
- You need of Crumbled bacon.
Loaded potato soup instant pot ip step by step
- Turn on instant pot to saute high/more setting. When reads hot add in butter..
- When butter has melted add in onion and cook stirring occasionally for 5 minutes..
- Add in the garlic and cook for another 3 minutes again stirring occasionally..
- Add in the broth and wine. Stir and scape bottom of the pot to remove any bits..
- Stir in potatoes, basil, thyme, season salt, and black pepper..
- Seal instant pot and cook on high pressure for 8 minutes. When finished, quick release the pressure..
- Stir in heavy cream and cheese spread until melted. Turn off pot..
- If you want it thicker. Mix 2 TBSP corn starch and 2 TBSP water in a bowl. Turn to saute high. When soup starts bubbling, stir in the mixture until it thickens. Turn off instant pot..
- Ladle into bowls and top with garnishes..