Chocolate filled sugar cookies. These chocolate filled cookie cups are soft, buttery chocolate chip cookies baked in mini muffin tins and then filled with a decadent chocolate ganache filling. A great new way to enjoy chocolate chip cookies! In the longstanding family tradition of being fashionably late to anything and everything, we.
I'm admitting it: it's taken me awhile to perfect the chocolate sugar cookie. Prepare dough and shape into balls as directed. Make indentation in each ball; fill center with your favorite jam. You can have Chocolate filled sugar cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate filled sugar cookies
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s of Wet ingredients.
- It’s 1 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s of Other.
- You need 50 of chocolate chips.
Vanilla sugar cookies are a favorite treat anytime. Whether you choose to decorate them or eat them just as is with a cup of tea. Based on my butter cookie recipe these are soft, crisp and buttery. Also, they do not spread making them a great candidate for shaped and decorated custom cookies.
Chocolate filled sugar cookies step by step
- Mix together all dry ingredients, with butter in large mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients, mix well..
- Roll into 1-2 inc balls.
- Press 3-5 chocolate chips into each cookie ball center..
- Cook in preheated oven at 350° for 13 minutes or until golden brown. Let sit 2 minutes before removing from pan. Note: line pan with wax paper to avoid burnt bottoms or sticking..
Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. The butter/sugar mixture wasn't fully creamed. Try creaming the butter and sugar together for longer. These Chocolate Sugar Cookies are so simple to make and melt in your mouth delicious! They go perfect with a good cup of coffee or tea and are a great holiday cookie!