Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian). This eggplant lasagna from Delish.com is cheesy and completely meat free. This is the vegetarian lasagna you've been searching for. COOL IT DOWN: Spring Chef Oven-Safe.
Vegetarian Lasagna With White Sauce Recipes. Vegan eggplant lasagna, made with eggplant slices, marinara sauce, vegan tofu ricotta and vegan parmesan cheese. Try using roasted zucchini and Japanese eggplant to replace the noodles in this vegetable-loaded and gluten-free recipe for vegetarian zucchini and eggplant lasagna. You can have Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian) using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian)
- It’s of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Onion.
- It’s of Garlic Teeth.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- You need of Oregano.
- Prepare of Tomatoe Sauce.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Flour.
- It’s of Milk.
- It’s of Eggplants.
- It’s of Precooked Lasagna.
- It’s of Cheese.
- It’s of Parmesan Cheese.
This Vegan Eggplant Lasagna has layers of Eggplant "noodles", a mind-blowing Vegan Ricotta Cheese, and hearty Lentil and Vegetable mixture, to make the dish more filling. This Low-Carb Eggplant Lasagna recipe is made with eggplant slices, which makes it perfect for those following a low-carb or gluten-free diet. Classic Eggplant Lasagna that's full of cheesy goodness, without the pasta! The Italian sausage in this recipe can be completely omitted to make the recipe vegetarian.
Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian) step by step
- Cut the eggplants in thin slices, put them in a table and add a lot of salt for 15-20 minutes..
- Pomodoro sauce: Peel the tomatoes, cut them in halves and remove the seeds. Chop the onion and garlic in irregular forms. Put olive oil in a big pan and add the onion and garlic, wait untill it changes color and add the tomatoes, cook it for 10-15 minutes with low fire and continuously mix the ingredients. Add the tomatoe sauce, oregano, salt and black pepper and wait to boil. Finally blend it well to get a really good and easy pomodoro sauce..
- Bechamel Sauce: In a hot pot put the butter, once it melts add the flour and mix rapidly until get a uniform mixture, add the milk little by little and keep mixing it, until you get a smooth mixture. Finally add salt and pepper..
- Wash and dry the eggplant slices..
- In a baking tray put 1 layer of pomodoro sauce, then precooked lasagne, bechamel sauce, eggplants slices, cheese and start over with pomodoro sauce. End with pomodoro sauce and parmesan cheese..
- Preheat oven at 180°C and put the lasagne for 40 minutes..
- Let it rest for 20-30 minutes..
Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. I've definitely missed lasagna a lot since going vegetarian so maybe this will ease my cravings a bit. This Vegetarian Eggplant Lasagna is a complete gluten-free and meatless meal that your family and friends will enjoy, even those who usually eat meat. Vegetarian Lasagna with Eggplant and Mushrooms This delicious and cheesy vegetarian lasagna recipe is so tasty that you will want to make it and eat it. With little more than noodles and veggies, this vegan eggplant lasagna recipe is completely dairy-free as well as much lower in fat than a traditional lasagna.